Download This Image First
- First open the icon of Adobe Photoshop in the desktop. Then select the FILE tab and click NEW. Select the measurement of the width and height.
- Open the file of the picture.
- Use the Rectangular Marquee Tool to select rectangular shape for the body of the vegeman. Use the move tool to navigate it to the other document.
- Use the Magic Wand Tool to select the unnecessary part of the images and press backspace.
- Use the same procedures for the eyes and the pupils. Duplicate it's layer then replace them aligned to each other.
- Use the same procedures for the eyebrows and also duplicate it's layer. But now rotate the copy of that layer.
- Use the Rectangular Marquee Tool to select the head of the vegeman. Use MOve Tool to navigate it to the other document and then use the Magic Wand Tool to select the unnecessary parts of the image then press backspace.
- Use the same procedure for the ribbon, mouth and nose of the vegeman.
- For the ears, use the same procedure and duplicate it's layer. Then press ctrl+T to rotate it or adjust it.
- Lastly, arrange now the layers.